Welcome to Retruster, an email fraud defense solution that allows you to assess emails you receive for signs of fraud (the “Service”). We, at Retruster Ltd. (the “Retruster”, “we”, “us” and “our“) respect your privacy.
It is your decision to provide us with your personal information. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we need it in order to provide you with the Service’s functionality.
This policy is combined into our User Agreement (the “Terms”), and is a part of them.
- Information we collect. We collect information you actively provide us in the registration process. We collect aggregated, non-personal information that helps us better protect you, such as flagging an email address we have discovered is commonly used for phishing purposes.
- Using the information we collect. We use the information we collect to operate the Service, improve and customize it and develop new services.
- Sharing the information we collect. We may share your information in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service.
- Aggregated information. We may use the information we collect from you to create de-identified, statistical or aggregated information, and make it available to others for any purpose.
- We retain your information for your subscription period. If you cease using the Service or if you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your personal data from our systems.
- We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information, but these measures, just like any security measure, cannot provide absolute information security.
- Children privacy. You must be 18 years of age or older in order to use the Service. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
- Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy, in which case we will seek your consent to those changes if they are material.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
Our Service. Retruster’s solution enables users like you (the “Sender” or “You“) to asses incoming emails for sign of fraud, through our designated Add-On and interface with your email application service, such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc. (the “Email Service“). We provide information on emails received such that you can take any action you deem necessary if one or more parameters are met or not met. (“Secured Email“)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you actively provide us
Registration. You may register using your email address and full name. In addition, we will may ask you to provide financial information such as your physical address and credit card information in order to validate and process the payment for the Service.
Third-Parties Accounts. If you choose to register with your email account, such as Gmail, you give us access to retrieve your profile information. The particular categories of information we retrieve from your such third party’s email providers are the scope of information that they make available to us by default, according to your privacy settings on such platforms. The information we collect in this manner typically includes your full name, email address, profile picture (if applicable) and contacts – to the extent you have these in your profile and the certain third-party email provider gives us access to them.
Inquiries. If you contact us for questions or complaints, or for technical support, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. This may include your mobile number and other contact information, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
Information we automatically collect
Analytic Information. When you access or use the Service as a registered user, we may use third party analytics tools to automatically collect information about your use of the App. This information includes your session durations, the content you accessed on the Service your interactions and user-interface clicks, the frequency and scope of your use of the Service.
Aggregation of information. We may also use the information we collect, to compile aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties such as Google Analytics. We may share or otherwise communicate and make available such aggregated information to any other third party, in our sole discretion.
The Service is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
If you are under the age of 13 you may not use the SERVICE in any way.
USING COLLECTED INFORMATION
Your consent serves as the legal basis for processing your information. You may withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing we carried out based on your consent before such withdrawal.
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Generating Secured Emails;
- Operating the Service and providing its features and functionalities;
- Sending you updates and other communications related to the Service;
- Generating statistical and aggregated information about users of the Service;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary.
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Service.
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified.
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service.
Sharing information collected
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our contractors and service providers, to help us in the internal operation of the Service;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with our counsels, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- If the operation of the Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
By registering to the Service and providing us with your email address, you give your consent to us sending you newsletters and marketing messages via your email. You may opt-out of our newsletters and marketing messages by following the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each message.
Transfer of data outside your territory
The Service, by its nature as an online Service, may store and process information in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud Websites. You provide your express and unambiguous consent to such cross-border processing of information.
The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our Website, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
We do not respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” requests.
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; and to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
- Retruster Ltd. is the data controller in respect of the processing activities outlined in this Policy.
We retain personally identifiable information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete any information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your personal data from our systems (unless the data is required for us to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims), and inform other data controllers to which we have disclosed your personal data of the erasure request. Please remember that the Website data or information uploaded or used by you. does not provide back-up services for your information or any other.
Accessing, correcting or deleting your personal information
Subject to applicable law, you may exercise your right to review, rectify or delete the personal information about you that is stored in our systems, or object to its processing for the purpose of direct marketing. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us, detailing the right you wish to exercise and the reason for your request via email: email@example.com, subject line “Personal Information”.
In order to process your request, we may require additional information or corroborative documents from you, to verify your account and confirm your identity.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Service will be immune from information security risks.
The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our App, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
We retain personally identifiable information for as long as you are subscribed to the Service. We may delete any information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
Please note that uninstalling the App from your device or removing the Add-On from your web browser will not cause your personal information to be deleted from our systems. However, if you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your personal data from our systems.
We may change this Policy, in which case we will seek your consent to those changes if they are material. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate your account and block your access to, and use of, the Service.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: firstname.lastname@example.org